Regenerative Sourcing and Supply - (10/3 - 12/19) Early Bird Pricing
Learn to Engage With a System, Not a Chain | Course Begins October 3, 2019
Regenerative Sourcing & Supply —Learn to Engage with a System, not a Chain
Kiss the Ground and Terra Genesis International (TGI) have come together to respond to the loud request from the natural products industry. We’ve heard your desire to work in a way that contributes to regeneration. And also your question “How do we do it?” Building on the success of Kiss the Ground’s Soil Advocate Training, and TGI’s experience from over a decade of working on regeneration, this course will create a community for brands to explore their questions together, and to take concrete steps towards regeneration.
"This course will create a community for brands to explore their questions together, and to take concrete steps towards regeneration."
This course will include a mix of content focused on specific topics like agriculture, supply, climate change, live Q & A with the instructors to look at specific challenges, and breakout group opportunities that will give you the space to develop the direction of your company.
Watch a recording from our March Webinar to get a sneak peak of the course: WATCH NOW
This course is designed for companies and brands seeking to engage directly with healthy soil solutions and regenerative agriculture through purchasing and supply chains.
Dates: October 3, October 17, October 31, November 21, December 5, December 19
Day/ Time: Thursdays 1pm- 3pm EST/ 10am-12pm PST
Location: Online from ANYWHERE
Price: Early-Bird Special until 3/24 of $1,450 per attendee. After that it is $1,950.
If I can't join live can I still take this course? Yes, all the classes are recorded and posted the following day for you to watch.
If you are a student, non-profit, or farmer looking for a discounted price, or if you have questions: Email Connor@terra-genesis.com
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How climate change and other global ecological crises are creating new categories and degrees of risk for industries and investors - and how building regenerative supply relationships can mitigate that risk.
- How the science and principles of regenerative agriculture gets applied on the ground to real production systems and ingredients.
- How to evaluate the differences between organic, “sustainable”, and regenerative agriculture systems, and the diverse values and drawbacks of labeling and certifications.
- How to go beyond merely “sourcing” and build resilient, mutually beneficial relationships with producers and communities.
- How to design investments in regenerative agriculture production to offset company externalities directly within your supply chain.
- How to evaluate your company’s potential for engagement with regenerative agriculture, and develop a customized plan for getting more deeply involved in the field.
Connor is a holistic farm planner and educator who works to mitigate climate change while building viable farm businesses and economies. He is a lead ecological designer and supply consultant with Terra Genesis International, lead faculty at the Omega Institute for Sustainable Living, an affiliate instructor and advisor with the University of Vermont’s Leadership for Sustainability program, and a member of the Regenerative Business Alliance.
Russell is an ecological designer, regenerative business educator, and chestnut farmer based in Amherst, MA. He is the Director of Operations for Terra Genesis International, and he is helping to create a commercial chestnut industry in the Northeast U.S. The core of Russell’s work is to help landowners, business leaders, and college-aged athletes to develop their ability to see life at work. He led the development of the BRASA process, and uses this watershed-level lens to support a variety of stakeholders in their pursuit of regeneration.